At Spinal Correction Centers, a consultation is a conversation; not an examination and certainly not a high-pressure sales pitch.
When you visit our practice, two things will happen:
- We will get to know you.
- You will get to know Spinal Correction Centers, and how we may be able to help you achieve better health.
We will provide you with an overview of chiropractic, and the explain how our focus – Structural Correction– is quite different than traditional chiropractic. Most Importantly, we’ll determine if this can be the solution you’ve been searching for to achieve optimal health.
Following your consultation, you are more than welcome to proceed on that day, or on a future date with a complete patient history, followed by a Comprehensive Structural Chiropractic examination which will include:
- Digital Structural Radiographs
- Digital Structural Assessment
- Mechanical Spinal Analysis
- Neuro Functional Scan
- Orthopedic and Neurological Tests
Once again, there is no charge for our consultation, and there will be no high-pressure sales gimmicks.